This is a step-by-step guide on how you could link your Me2day account to your Facebook account.
1. First, look for the application called “me2acebook” in Facebook by typing it in the search box.
2. Open the application and let it access your account. Click the “allow” button.
3. Put your me2day ID in the text field on the left side of the page. After that, mark the two check boxes below it. Then, click the “link” button (the chain with a plus sign inside the gray box).
4. After clicking the “link” button, the page would look like this.
You just have to click the new button below the “link” icon and you are done. After that, the application will redirect you to Facebook.
5. This time, you can try posting something on your me2day account. If you want your post in me2day to appear in your Facebook account, you just need to put “2fb” in the tag area. It is located below the area where you encode your post.
After a few seconds, your post in me2day will also appear on your Facebook wall.
We hope everyone can successfully link their FB and me2day pages. If there are some parts of these tutorial which are not clear, feel free to leave your comments, questions and suggestions.